The Klangshøj Studio is located close to the west-coast of Jylland in Lønstrup, Denmark.
For more than 25 years, Kent Eskildsen has produced a lot of music in various genres as well as being an active musician. Kent plays the guitar, keyboards, bass and flute and has been involved in anything from classical music, folk music and jazz to techno and prog. rock…
The Klangshøj studio has two rooms – about 30 m2 in total – and is currently equipped with;
- Mac Pro running “Logic Studio 9” incl 19” and 24” monitors
- Event 2020 passive monitors and Alesis Monitor One
- Eurodesk MX8000 mixer
- Synthesizers from Yamaha, Access, Korg, Waldorf, Roland, Novation & Novation
- Electric and acoustic guitars, guitar synthesizers and Bass guitars
- Electric and acoustic drum kits as well as various percussion instruments
- Shure, Røde, AKG & Sound King microphones.
- And a wide range of outboard FX machines
Download folder: Klangshoj_Studio.pdf